WELCOME

Welcome to Kaylia's blog!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kaylia's Passport Photo

Planning to apply for passport for kaylia... been thinking how to take pictures of her for passport... was told tat can let ppl take... but i scared i dun like... so i tried to take on my own.... at least i can choose the one i like.... initially i was at my mum's place, so i ask her to help me hold kaylia to sit on the sofa so tat i can take photos of her... we tried a few times but kaylia's head was swaying here n there... n she's so irritated by me... then my mum keep saying me.... let her lie down n take lah.... how can i expect a 2 mths old baby to sit... haha... so no choice, i let her lie down n take.... tis is one of the best i chosen for her passport photo... hope i did not make the wrong choice...

Everybody thot my baby is a boy... maybe becos of her bald head... Does kaylia looks more like a gal gal now? i hope she does......

No comments:

Post a Comment