WELCOME

Welcome to Kaylia's blog!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Naughty Kaylia

Mummy had been too busy to update ur blog for u.... kaylia had been naughty though... always wanted to catch people's attention... and when a stranger caught her attention, she will act shy and hide inside mummy or daddy...
Still remember got once, mummy & daddy brought me to Junction8, in long john silver, when mummy & daddy was not attentive, i pull down the whole tray of other people's left over food on the floor... everybody was looking at me... ~see how naughty i am~
Mummy came and beat my hand... but i m too young to understand...!!
recently, ah ma taught me how to blow my lip for sound and vibration... i learn it in a couple of days.. mummy was so amazed by me cos mummy still dunno how to do it...
i m going to be one year old soon... mummy had been busy preparing a birthday party for me!!
Mummy was not able to capture a good photo of me recently... cos i am too active and all the photos were blurred... but i just like to move about but mummy is always angry with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment